Friday 17 May 2013

Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Face Wash Review

Hi guys! Sorry for being unactive for such a long period of time. After school started I just couldn't motivate myself to pick up my laptop and blog.

Today, I'm going to be reviewing this face wash that I bought a week ago.
The Garnier Pure 3-in-1 face wash!

Just to let you know, my face is usually very oily. And when I mean very, I mean VERY. My dad sometimes even makes fun of me by saying my face is like an oil-producing factory. ):
Because of my oily face, I didn't let anybody touch my face, I didn't even let my boyfriend touch my face. If I even just brushed my finger across my cheek, it would leave an obvious shiny patch on my finger.

I tried many different brands of face wash that promised oil-control, but nothing worked. My face got really oily in just about an hour. The fact that Singapore's usually hot and humid doesn't help either.

When I came across the Garnier Pure 3-in-1 face wash poster at the bus stop one morning, I decided to give it a go, I figured "What the hey, my face couldn't possibly get worse than it already is anyway."

So the next time my mom went to Watsons, I got her to buy it for me.


Even though it says 3-in-1 I actually don't really see the difference between the wash and the scrub. It's more like 2-in-1. The face wash consists of Purifying Zinc, Pumice Stone and White Clay- all ingredients I heard were really good for your face and oil-control. But I still was a bit skeptical after so many failed attempts with so many different brands.

This is what it looks like. It has tiny blue beads inside, and it smells like cucumber and mint. It left my face feeling refreshed and cool. The beads were harsh on my skin though, and that was something I didn't quite like.

But honestly, I'm AMAZED. For the whole day, my face stayed completely oil-free. Despite sweating and being out in the sun, when I cooled off and touched my face, there was no oil on it. It was like magic.

For this entire week, I didn't get any new pimples. My old ones are slowly fading away. And I feel confident about my skin all the time. I highly recommend this product to anyone with oily skin.

I rate this 9/10. I would have given it full marks if the beads weren't so harsh. But unless I find a better face wash than this (which I highly doubt), I'm hooked on this face wash for life!


Over and out,
The Busy Bee

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have oily skin too and this sounds good to me!! Does it smell nice, I love products that smelt nice and really good ones, this sounds promising.m

    ReplyDelete