Thursday 4 April 2013

New Shops in Ang Mo Kio Hub!

I went out with my boyfriend and my best friend today to watch G.I. Joe! We decided to meet at AMK Hub since it's the closest place to my house.

Of course I got there the earliest because of the distance, and so I decided to walk around. To my great joy, I found out that there were some new shops around! The one that caught my attention the most was Haku! At first I thought it was just a shop that sold random things, but as I was walking around, I realised why all the items on sale were all so random.

It's because Haku is a place where they actually RENT lockers for you to sell your things at. It's kind of like a live blogshop! Or a flea market!


So this is the outside of the shop! You can see all the lockers outside and inside. It kinda reminds me of the Japanese Capsule Hotels. I like how the design of the shop seems to be modern and eye-catching. A lot of people were drawn to it later in the afternoon.


Some phone covers that were in one of the lockers! Real pretty, I was tempted to buy one. But I already bought a new one the day before so I decided not to spend money unnecessarily.


 Other stuff on sale ;3


I remember buying one of these bobble head action figures for a friend on her birthday last year.

Another new shop that caught my eye was Top Wear. When I glanced inside, I noticed that all the things they sell are very in fashion and very pretty. They had things like bralets, shorts with heart prints and other designs, denim outerwear etc. The kind of things I really like.


This is the shop on the outside! Very chic and simple. Shopaholics should check it out.
And prices are within the range that you would find on blogshops and instashops.


 Last but not least, there's Ministry Of Style. Their clothes lean towards the more Korean-Princess kind of style. Very very sweet, but I don't think their style would match everybody. It may look great on some, but very aunty on others. I guess it depends on how you pull it off.


This is what it looks like. If you're the princess-y kind of girl, this is the place to go.


And this is me and my new stuff toy pig- Knuckles! I got him at Haku! They're selling one for $8, three for $20. So if you love the TY brand stuff toys, hurry and get them before they're all sold out!





Thanks for dropping by,
The Busy Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment