Wednesday 9 January 2013

Bobo's Ready-To-Eat Sausages Review

I know it's been a long time since I last blogged, but here we go~

The thing I'm gonna talk about today would be Bobo's Ready-To-Eat Sausages! You see, my friend and I were feeling kinda peckish while in school (we're in poly, so we have shops there), and we only had a short while before class started, so we went off to Cheers to get a snack. And we stumbled upon these Ready-To-Eat sausages! We bought the black pepper flavoured ones because we were curious I guess. ^^

To open the sausage wrapper, you need to twist them in half (basically breaking them). *twist twist and pull*

Okay, so they tasted like luncheon meat and black pepper. Not too bad for a snack. It was kinda slimy when we opened it. For people who love luncheon meat and processed food, this is the snack for you! (Cos I love luncheon meat) but if compared to a normal sausage, it's not that great.

So overall, this product, for a luncheon meat lover, deserves a 8/10!

But for all those who don't like processed food, it's probably only a 6/10. (:

Ciao!

The Busy Bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment