Thursday 6 December 2012

Mos Burger Yakiniku Rice Burger and Clam Chowder Soup Review

My lecturer cancelled afternoon classes today so my friends and I had a long four hour break for lunch. Feeling tired and hungry, we decided to go to AMK Hub and eat at MOS Burger!

MOS Burger has been my favorite place to have fast food since I was Secondary Two. Normally, I have the spicy MOS burger or the Fish burger (both must-tries if you haven't tried them), but today since I had my braces off for a while already, I decided to try the Yakiniku Rice Burger which was something I couldn't try in the past because the sticky rice would just get stuck in my braces. I also ordered my favorite Clam Chowder Soup.

Now, the Yakiniku Rice Burger is probably one of the best burgers I have ever put in my mouth. The rice was warm and didn't fall apart easily, and the meat was succulent, juicy, tender and covered-very generously- in delicious sauce. I was in heaven for a few minutes. And the best part? It's not heavily laden with calories. It's only about 270-300 calories per rice burger. <3 definitely deserves a 9/10.

And then there's the Clam Chowder Soup. Now this soup is gorgeous. It is absolutely gorgeous. It's thick (but not too thick) and creamy, and has lots of little bits of carrots and clam in it. Just perfect for a cold rainy day like today. You HAVE to try this soup, I guarantee you'll love it. If you want an extra kick, add some pepper! DEE-LI-CIOUS. A 9/10!

Signing off,

The Busy Bee





No comments:

Post a Comment