Tuesday 5 February 2013

Four Seasons Durian pancakes review

Durian pancakes. Yum.

I am a BIG fan of anything durian! Guess I'm just a typical Singaporean. So today I'll be talking about one of my favourite durian treats! Four Seasons Durian pancakes!

I'm not sure where the other outlets are, but the one I frequent the most would be the outlet at AMK Hub because its closest to my home and school. It's near NTUC!

For ALL durian lovers, this is a treat that you can't afford to miss. You can pack it away in a box and bring it home to share with family, but I totally recommend you to eat it on the spot.

Why?

Because when it's "hot off the grill" and you bite into it it's like heaven in your mouth! It's hot and crispy on the outside, and cold, smooth and creamy on the inside! The perfect combination!

When you pack it in a box it kinda just turns cold. And though still yummy, not as delicious as it should be.

One pancake is $1.80! Deserves a 10/10! What are you waiting for?!



Signing off,
The Busy Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment